- Finish the book. April is coming.
- Finish last year's scrapbook. I never got the last two trips in and soon it will be time to start a new one. April is coming.
- Repair or reorganize the items I brought in from the camper last fall for those purposes. April is coming.
- Try out some new recipes. Which is a good excuse for a party. April is coming.
- Get out the calendar. It's only a couple of weeks until we can start making reservations in Iowa parks and the Corps of Engineers and other states have bigger windows. After all, April is coming.
To build this site, I went through a lot of camping photos and it made me very eager for camping weather. I have been working on revisions on the second Frannie Shoemaker book, The Blue Coyote, and while I am writing or rewriting, I'm there living it. So it's always kind of a shock to close my laptop and realize it's still January. But there are antidotes.
1/20/2013 08:18:18 am
1/20/2013 08:27:13 am
Wonderful, witty, winning Weebly website!
1/20/2013 09:22:33 am
Yes, but don't tell Karel.
1/20/2013 09:09:45 am
No way did she become so wonderful, witty, winning....from Murphy House!!! She lived & loved living next door to ME for many, many years! (Sorry Joanie!)
1/20/2013 09:24:25 am
We will! I'm prouder of you than you are of me. Yessir...
1/22/2013 05:21:41 am
Ginge sent me a link to your new website. I love the feeling it creates. Puts you in a mood for a campfire, a glass of your favorite beverage and then remembering you forgot to unplug the coffeemaker at home. I do agree with franchising camping related products - or you may wish to call it Franniechising. I'd start small with fly swatters. Perhaps Fran's Murderin' Bug Beaters?
1/22/2013 09:53:03 am
Would you be my marketing guru, Phyllis??
1/22/2013 10:09:53 am
Ya, well, she could'nt get to the campground without me. So there.
Leave a Reply.
Some random thoughts about writing, camping, and eating.