There was a downside, however. First, while we were gone yesterday to the BBQ contest, apparently a young girl was careening down the camp road from the entrance on her bike, tried to turn at our road, hit a hole at the edge of road, and was thrown toward the back end of our trailer hard enough to break the taillight. As far as we know, no one actually saw it happen but the man who told us about it was camped two rows up the hill and heard her hit. He thought she injured her arm but we never found out who she was, where they were camped, or how she is now.
In addition, we had some technical malfunctions. Saturday night our water pump gave up the ghost. So we had to make do with a couple jugs of water for dishes, etc., three gallon jugs for drinking and cooking, and the campground shower facilities. Almost like REALLY camping. Also our new wireless speaker, a gift from son Pat, produced nothing but static. And Ken and Harriet's shower ran hot and cold--literally. The faucet didn't seem to want to blend so just switched back and forth.
Quite a memorable Memorial Day weekend.